Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's Wednesday, but we will pretend its Tuesday.

In an effort to act like I blogged everyday this week I am going to pretend that its Tuesday this morning. Go with it.

I woke up way after 10 am because I didn't fall asleep until 3 am the night before. 
I think sometimes I could sleep forever (No I am not depressed) I just like resting.

Breakfast 



I decided just to do the walk alone today. Actually , I really didn't decide that. Kaylee didn't want to come. It was so hot.  I had to carry the schnauzer past the 2 mile mark because I thought he was going to have a doggy heat stroke. I made it though - 3 miles ! 

I can home and made some Paleo Nola. 
This stuff is amazing its addicting and does last long in my house. 


Here is the recipe


I cleaned , I crafted , made ringtones. The usual stuff people do on vacation?

I made Emily's favorite for dinner - Taco Salad 
She  tried out for the Volleyball team.
 She didn't make it , but she is an alternate and the team manager.


My stuff is always boring looking because I dont really eat peppers , onions, olives etc. The stuff that everyone else thinks is so good but I have this weird crunch aversion to. 

Look how cute these shoes are. They are mine now. 


Thanks Julian's Bakery for making me want your $9.00 Paleo Bread.  I now have a massive craving for a turkey and bacon sandwich and I will probably obsess until I get one. 




 Spent the rest of the evening racing go carts, on the bumper cars and boats. It was a fun time and the kids had a blast. It was Kaylee's first time on the go carts which was exciting for me to see being her Mom and all. 
















 Zoltar gave me my fortune for 2 tokens. See Below.
 It says I am ....
virtuous -conforming to moral and ethical principles; morally excellent;
  I try. It says I will have a beautiful home one day.  This guy knows what he's talking about. 



 This is what happens to kids after blue slushies, Its the high fructose corn syrup and Blue#6



I was really tired.  I went to sleep at 11pm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment