Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It really is Wednesday.

 I woke up early !  
The kids joined me on the 2 mile walk today right after I ate breakfast. ( one egg , one piece bacon)
 I decided to do 2 miles since the schnauzer almost passed out yesterday and I want to do pilates.
I think I am going to work it out like this. 
  • Day one - 2 miles / Pilates (Sun)
  • Day two - 3 miles 
  • Day three - 3 miles
  • Day Four - 2 miles /Pilates
  • Day Five - 3 miles 
  • Day Six - 2 miles / Pilates 
  • Day Seven - 3 miles  
I look rough so its a shoe picture again

Post Run this is what we do... get out the electronic devices because 30-40 minutes without them is just too long.  

I made a coconut cream pie but it didn't turn out that good. I think used too much stevia 
Oh well !
 I had a little steak and some Broccoli for dinner.

 It was a day of cleaning. Kaylee's last week for the summer , I tried to enjoy the little time I had left with her. 

New Winery opened ! Can't wait to try it out. I will not be hanging out with the people in the bathing suits outside though. That's not my cup of tea ( or glass of wine?) haha. 

I have to go back to work tomorrow so I will be turning in early tonight.
 Right after TRUE BLOOD!


It really is Wednesday. UGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment