Monday, August 5, 2013

I am pretty sure its Monday.

Happy Monday .. I think?!  Today wasn't very exciting. Let me tell you about it !

I didnt want to wake up. Morning Pic ! I'm trying to be artsy here with the Black and White.

 Then after I had my coffee  ( no breakfast today ) I got to work on that Jerky. 


I made Deer Jerky (GROSS) and Beef jerky.  I made two different flavors, but I really couldn't tell a difference between the two.


I took another artsy picture of me whitening my teeth. 
See hotness below. 

I did some laundry and listened to whatever Kaylee was listening to.



I went to the towpath and walked. Bugs were out of control! Seriously.
  I made it 3 miles again ! YAY 

 She put the hood up. The mosquitoes were just too much


Look at her face. They were after us.

Went to target.... Feels like I am there everyday. I found some amazing smelling organic lotion and perfume.  I think in the new year I am going to buy better makeup and perfume for myself. 
I deserve it. Maybe.






We also found some cool new nail polish !


Here's where I share some info... Someone at work told me if you put tape on a mosquito bite it stops itching. It did work. Look at that cool nail polish.



We got some starbucks. I stayed Primal . Small Iced coffee with a splash of cream.  Kaylee not so much ..... caramel Frappacino. Of course I was a little jealous. 




Then we went home for dinner , not very exciting. I hate ground meat so here was my tiny burger. Kaylee decided to have some burger with her mustard.




I made some blocks for a lady at work. They turned out pretty cute. 
I also talked to a good friend for awhile. Pretty healthy day! Mentally and Physically ! 



Gonna listen to some more music and then its sleepy time ! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment