Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Sunday

I couldnt believe my Eyes when I woke up to this ! I never get to sleep this late !  I better not get used to it. I wont be on vacation forever. I also had the strangest dream.  It involved bathrooms and Russian Mafia ladies with Money schemes and some things I can't go into detail about. Very strange. That's me kissing my dog on my lock screen.



There was a cute schnauzer begging for my breakfast like he does every morning.






Before I forget... here is how the Chocolate Pie turned out. Tastes great and looks beautiful ! 





After Breakfast I went walking at the lake again. I really looked like crap so I took a picture of my shoes and feet. 




Almost 3 miles down AGAIN!  The schnauzer was SO TIRED.
 At the end he was laying down in the grass. So cute.  

 I made myself decent and off I go.

 
I went browsing at the stores and found the most amazing beef Jerky. I guess everyone is raving about it.  I am always the last to know everything it seems. Gluten Free NO nitrites!  Seriously they are really amazing. at $4.99 its worth every cent.  I got the sweet chipotle.  I have some beef and some deer and I plan on making jerky tomorrow. I am going to try and make these flavors.






Then I got home and ate the Chicken Enchilada Stew I started this morning. Its Kaylee's favorite. She asks for it every week. Unfortunately she ate too much crap at the water park so she wasn't hungry.
This is one of my favorite Crock pot meals. 




Then I made some Chocolate Chunk Vanilla Bean cookies. I mostly make desserts for other people to enjoy . I usually just take one bite and I am good. 



I have a TON of recipes that I print out. I realized I have no room for this messy stack of papers in my kitchen so I bought a photo album and put all recipes I use into it.  I decided unless the recipe has been tested and its a keeper it wont go into the book.




This part gets a little crazy. I really should not be participating in this.







We went out to Giant Eagle and I found this.  So happy about that. 




I bought Kaylee a candy bar. She couldn't wait. That's kinda piggy.



Stopped at the job-site. Waste of time.



Its after midnight and I am beat ! She's going to be so mad when she see's this. For some odd reason teens hate it when you take photos or videos of them sleeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment