Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why didn't I think of this 5 months ago!?

The Hubby wanted broccoli again to go with the steaks tonight. I Seriously love broccoli , but this is what came out of my mouth. ARGGH Broccoli again !  I started browsing online for side dishes to try to save my self from the steamed broccoli side dish.  I found ''loaded'' Broccoli. It seems so simple and so obvious I thought to myself why didn't I think of that 5 months ago!  I can't wait for the kids to try this out.  I tried to make us dessert but it was a flop. I attempted Oppsie pies. I should have known based on the cookie ingredients they would be nasty.  Oopsie is right.  I tried making two batches thinking the reason they wouldn't come out of the pan the first time was my lack of not greasing the non stick pan before hand. So I cleaned it and tried again. Second batch out - same problem.  So in the sink the second try sits stuck to the pan and now I don't feel like washing it again. They tasted pretty gross too.






Loaded Broccoli 
Steam the broccoli and top with chives, sour cream, cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon
You can't possibly mess this up

FANTASTIC


No comments:

Post a Comment