Monday, May 14, 2012

Zucchini Egg Bake

Tonight I made zucchini egg bake. This is recipe from the Primal blueprint cookbook. Its very good and very filling and pretty easy to make as well.  Tonight is the Bachelorette so I better write this quick! I am also in the process of reading the second hunger games book and I have been having dreams about poisonous spit and people trying to kill me. I guess they are nightmares but I like it so does that mean its a dream and not a nightmare? 


Zucchini Egg Bake
1 pound of zucchini
1/2 pound sausage
4 tbsp butter
 1/2 cup onion
3 eggs 
Parmesan cheese

Directions 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Put butter and onions in the pan and fry them up until tender, add shredded zucchini and cook for 7 minutes until soft. Drain excess water from zucchini , set aside. Brown sausage in the pan, once cooked add the zucchini back in with the meat and season. I use a little salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasonings.  Once that's mixed up add three beaten eggs to the zucchini and sausage mix. Pour into an 8x8 pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook uncovered for 35-40 mins. Tastes good cold or reheated !


No comments:

Post a Comment