Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ben and Jerry's

My husband wants some Ben and Jerry's . I am secretly hoping he goes and gets it.  Although I would like to have my coffee heath bar crunch I will settle for his super fudge chunk. Tonight I made dinner quick. I prepared some sorta fried chicken breast with broccoli. It was surprisingly tasty for putting it together on a whim with no recipe. Just my cooker skills.  At work today some of the ladies had cake and they were trying to make me jealous with the description of the icing. It honestly didn't work.  I don't remember what icing tastes like since its been at least 6 months since I have had it. Plus there is also a pretty good chance I will get sick from it and who wants to be sick. I ate my broccoli and I was perfectly happy with that.  Exercising is really what I need to do. I think I have been spoiled with the first 55 just melting off with diet alone. WAAAH I hate exercising. So I read the second book in the hunger games trilogy. I wish these books were longer. On to the very last one. 


To make this fried chicken simply put some coconut flour in a bowl and add whatever seasonings you want. Drench the chicken in eggs and coat the chicken . Put some olive oil in a pan and fry it up.
Steam some Broccoli. Dinner in 15 minutes.  You have the time.




Here is a Pic of the cutest Puppy I know and his name is Maynard Waynard ( not really, its Maynard Ludwig Von Mises but I like to sing a song to him where I call him Maynard Waynard) 
FYI Maynard is still primal and he never cheats.



No comments:

Post a Comment