Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School... Almost

Its almost time for school again so in the next few weeks I will be going through clothes and buying supplies. I am also going to think of some lunch ideas for my daughter. I am also thinking about buying some special containers just for her lunch. The kids did pretty good this summer  eating well. They ate some popcorn and Grandma brought them some candy.  We also let them pick Ice cream on their own a night or two. When we went out to dinner the husband and I ate primal and they picked chicken penne and Riblets : ) This week I am going to try out a few new recipies , here is whats on the list. 
Hawiian BBQ burgers 
Balsamic garlic chicken 
Pineapple Chicken 
Shepard's Pie

Since today is Sunday I plan on prepping some stuff for lunches and making tomorrows Chicken salad.
Check back this week for recipes and Pics !

No comments:

Post a Comment