Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tick Tick Tick

I hurt my back. I am not sure how but we are now on day four of pain. This morning I found a tick on me. We walked through the woods the other day at the State Park so maybe that is where it came from. The dog looks good and I have not seen anymore.  I cant be sure but I don't think it bit me.  Here is is pic.
I couldn't get him to smile for the camera.

Now lets talk about food.  I made some Primal chicken Cordon Blu the other night. 
It is very hot today so I am dreading making dinner tonight. 
Chicken Cordon Blue 
This recipe is pretty easy . I take a chicken breast , cut it thin and roll ham and swiss in it and use a toothpick to secure.  Then I roll it in egg and then into coconut flour seasoned with salt pepper and parsley. Then I fry for a few minutes in olive oil. I bake it in the oven at 350 for about 20 mins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment